Conversion rate is a crucial number for Online Marketing. Marketer adopt all methods to drive traffic to landing page, and increase conversion rate are the final goal they expect. Increase even only 1% of conversation rate will bring more profit.
I would like to share some tips to increase conversion rate.
1. Makes your Landing page being trusted. If you want people buy your product online, you need get their trust first. some rules you can follow:
- Makes your landing page and website looks clean and professional.
- Real office & employee pictures publish on company introduction page.
- Add testimonials in the selling page.
- Add company achievement & trusted badges.
2. Offer product which visitor is looking for. What will be your customers’ expectation after they click link from search engine result? Offer something the visitor’s looking for and keep your media content consistent with your landing page as well.
3. Highlight the discount. People do love discount! That’s the reason why sometimes they even buy staff they have no need when the product’s discount attractive enough! Thus, highlight your discount and make it attractive will definitely increase your conversion rate.
4. Time-limited sales promotions – countdown. Locate a time-limited special offer & counting down clock is always worked.
5. Attractive Call to Action button. Use strong call to action button to stimulate your visitor to finally click it and convert to sale, it is very efficient and cost nothing. The attractive color of buttons also can increase conversion rate in a simple way.
6. Makes checkout easily. Provide easy check out steps for client to complete their order, otherwise they will drop in nowhere. PayPal and Google checkout are good options.
7. Post-sale. Display some related products at last step of customer order submission, offer some special discounts, or do the same thing at the ‘Thank you for your purchasing’ email instead of just simply say thank you! It will bring you profit out of your expectation.
Let’s do a quick math, your media investment is $1,000, which could bring you 10,000 visits for your landing page. If your current conversion rate is 1%, you may win 100 orders. and if earning for each order is $10, you are in break-even pint.
Investment $1,000 | Earning: 10,000 *1%*10 = $1,000 | Profit = $0
How much the profit will be by increase 1 percent of conversion rate? You will get $1,000 by cost nothing more.
Investment $1,000 | Earning: 10,000 *2%*10 = $2,000 | Profit = $1,000