We recently hosted 5 webinars, I’m here summary some tips to share with you all and I hope those little tips could make your webinar more efficiently and generate more sales lead.
1. Get a interesting / attractive topic. Topic is very important, I guess no one will spend a hour to hear you telling them how to ‘Wash hands’, so offer some valuable information will be a good start.
2. Select a best-suit webinar tool. Sorry I can share nothing since I only used WebEx as a tool of Webinar.
3. Invite guest speakers. Try your best to invite some guest speakers who are professionals in your industry. people love to hearing from them especially the famous one. If those speakers recommend your products or services over the webinar, guess what will happen?
4. Send invitation & ask to register. Send webinar invitation via email at least one week before the day of webinar. You can get the roughly idea about how many people will show up in the register information.
5. Send Reminder letter. People are always busy and forget appointments all the time. Send reminder and attach outlook calender file to book their time.
6. Rehearsal. Get a group of people (could be internal staff) to test & go through the process before the real webinar happen to make sure everything is fine.
7. Adjust topic. You even can adjust some topic base on the registration information. for example, if there are more then 80% are business people, please do keep your topic away from technical.
8. Keep Webinar within 1 hour. Short always equals efficient!
9. Survey. You can post survey during or after the webinar to select the information and attendee’s comments.
10. Q&A session. Leave 5 to 10 minutes for Q&A to answer attendee’s question.
11. Follow up email. Please do send email either a thank you letter or asking for feedback to all attendee within one day. It’s a great timing to get your connection deeper and you will always get valuable information.
hope above tips could help you to host a successfully webinar.